The Accent Heavy-Duty Chair for Behavioral Health specializes in versatility. Accent suits common rooms and dining areas, and its compact footprint makes it ideal for patient room seating. The chair is available with arms or armless and in three seat widths. It rests on a sturdy H-base.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Clear, non-marring glides protect floors from damage
• All fasteners are tamper-resistant
• Sled base enables frame to be bolted to floor
• Steel seat pan conceals upholstery staples and adds weight
• Available in 3 seat widths: 18.5”, 22” and 26”
• Nylon glides are non-removable and protect floors from damage