Stance has launched a line of modular casework for healthcare called Matrix. Because it’s modular, Matrix can be adapted to suit any space and reconfigured to meet future needs.
Matrix is designed for healthcare environments. It has no exposed wood or unfinished edges and offers optional seamless Thermoform door and drawer fronts plus laminate or solid surface work surfaces and many other options.
Matrix Modular Casework from Stance offers numerous benefits:
- Modular components can be designed to suit any space and adapted to future needs
- Cases ship assembled for quick, easy installation
- Base cabinets include leveling glides, so no shims required
- Doors and drawers are laminate with 3mm PVC edge or optional seamless Thermoform
- All edges sealed with edge-banding to eliminate exposed wood & promote infection control
- Wide range of finishes and hardware pull options
- Work surfaces are standard 1″ laminate or optional solid surface
- Rapid depreciation – 7 years for modular vs. 39 years for custom millwork
- Capacity to reconfigure when needs change is good for the environment
To see the range of designs available, click here to visit the Matrix webpage.