Caliber is a stacking chair designed for intensive-use environments. The chair is constructed of injection-molded polypropylene in one continuous piece. Caliber achieves its superior strength and resilience from its seamless construction, structural span and reinforced leg design.
- Tested to sustain a 1500lb. static load
- Stacks 10-high without leaning forward
- Rear legs reinforced with added structural ribs
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight – only 8lbs
- 30″ low-back design discourages leaning/rocking
- Bolt-to-floor option via pilot hole indicator in feet
- Meets CAL TB133 flammability standard
- 10-year warranty
To learn more about the Caliber Stacking Chair for Behavioral Health, click here.