This week Stance released another product to its line of Behavioral Health furniture. The Valiant is a one-piece, rotationally-molded plastic lounge chair designed for intensive use environments. Its durability and ergonomics provide maximum strength, comfort and safety.
It features tamperproof fasteners, can hold up to 1500lbs, is stain-resistant and super-easy to clean! The Valiant also provides the option of stand-alone use, or it can be ganged together. For added safety and security, you can add weight to the chair, or bolt it in place. Available in black, blue gray, brown, green and slate blue, the Valiant would make a great addition to any healthcare facility!
This week, Stance released a collection of heavy-duty tables for behavioral health. The collection is informed by our ongoing work with end-users and designers in the BH category and includes a Multi-Purpose Table, Occasional Tables in two styles and a Drum Table. Choose from a range of standard wood, laminate and metal finishes.
Heavy-Duty Tables for Behavioral Health
Our Multi-Purpose Table has a 1″ thick top with a solid wood, bullnose edge. To increase safety, the optional trumpet or disc base is weighted.
The heavy-duty Occasional Tables are available in two styles which complement our Cassia and Legend seating lines. Both styles feature a thermoformed top with rounded edges and a sled base with bolt-to-floor option.
And the Drum Table is designed with a steel plinth base for durability and added weight to discourage mishandling.
The table is set with three heavy-duty options for use in the most demanding healthcare environments. CLICK HERE to visit the web page.
This week, we introduced bench seating to our Integrity line. Now, Stance offers matching benches in four seating lines, and the Integrity Bench is the latest addition.
Specify benches to increase the versatility and functionality of any space. Each collection of bench seating from Stance includes single, bariatric, 2-seat and 3-seat options. And the upholstery is field-replaceable to maintain a fresh and welcoming environment.
- Single, bariatric, 2-seat and 3-seat options
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Exceeds BIFMA Seating Durability Test to 500lbs. per bench
- Upholstery is field-replaceable
- Custom Frame Finishes
- CALTB 133 compliance
- Moisture barrier
Click here to visit the Integrity Bench page on our site.
With a narrow 22″ seat width and infinite recline mechanism, the Onward Patient Room Recliner is designed for increasingly smaller patient rooms.
Onward Patient Room Recliner
It combines the qualities of the traditional healthcare recliner with a typical high-back patient chair. So, it’s great for patients, residents and their guests.
- 22″ seat width, narrower than the traditional recliner
- Pneumatic cylinder powers infinite recline mechanism
- 14-guage steel inner frame for durability
- Recline lever ergonomically positioned for ease of operation
- Wide, contoured headrest
- Nylon-webbed metal seat frame for comfort and durability
- Seat and back upholstery is field-replaceable
- Pass-thru space between seat and back for ease of cleaning
Click here to learn more about the Onward Patient Room Recliner.
The Kindred Day Bed is a great solution for smaller patient rooms, because it can be customized to suit any space.
The standard sleep surface is 30″x 80″, however you can specify whatever length or height you require.
The Day Bed coordinates with Kindred Case Goods, and like all components in the Kindred Collection you may select from 4 face styles and pull options and 7 standard wood finishes – not to mention thousands of graded-in and COM fabrics, special laminates and colors.
The inside dimensions of the three drawers are 19″x 24″ x 7″ deep, which provides ample storage for the bolsters during sleeping hours.
Click here to learn more about the Kindred Day Bed.
The Legend Collection now available in 2- and 3-seaters.
The story of the Legend Collection of metal-frame seating is one of durability and style at an economical price-point. And, now, the Legend has grown to include multiple seating options.
- Select one-, two- and three-seat configurations
- Frames fully welded and requiring no fasteners
- Ships fully assembled
- Intervening full center arms
- 21″ and 24″ seat widths for any configuration
- Single seat can also be specified as 31″
And, these features are standard on all Legend seating:
- Fully welded 14-ga. steel frame
- Open or closed arms
- Clean-out spacing between seat and back
- Choice of wood, polyurethane or solid surface arm caps
- 6 frame finishes
And Legend Seating for Behavioral Health features a sled base, added weight, tamper-resistant fasteners and fixed arm caps. Legend has it!
Click here to visit the Legend webpage.
Caliber is a stacking chair designed for intensive-use environments. The chair is constructed of injection-molded polypropylene in one continuous piece. Caliber achieves its superior strength and resilience from its seamless construction, structural span and reinforced leg design.
- Tested to sustain a 1500lb. static load
- Stacks 10-high without leaning forward
- Rear legs reinforced with added structural ribs
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight – only 8lbs
- 30″ low-back design discourages leaning/rocking
- Bolt-to-floor option via pilot hole indicator in feet
- Meets CAL TB133 flammability standard
- 10-year warranty
To learn more about the Caliber Stacking Chair for Behavioral Health, click here.
Onward Lounge Seating for Behavioral Health synthesizes form and function. It satisfies the BH requirements of durability and safety in a handsome package. The line includes a single lounge chair, bariatric version and 2- and 3-seaters with or without intervening arms.
Onward Lounge Seating for Behavioral Health
The single chair weighs 75 lbs., and weight can be added. The steel seat frame is anchored to wood end frames with metal-to-metal fasteners. The fasteners are tamper-resistant, and there are no exposed upholstery staples. The collection features wall-saver rear legs and ample clean-out spacing between seat and back. Contrasting fabrics can be specified for seat and back. Wood or polyurethane arm caps are optional and available in a range of finishes and colors. CAL-133 compliance and moisture barrier are also optional.
To visit the webpage for Onward Lounge Seating for BH, click here.
Stance has launched a line of modular casework for healthcare called Matrix. Because it’s modular, Matrix can be adapted to suit any space and reconfigured to meet future needs.
Matrix is designed for healthcare environments. It has no exposed wood or unfinished edges and offers optional seamless Thermoform door and drawer fronts plus laminate or solid surface work surfaces and many other options.
Matrix Modular Casework from Stance offers numerous benefits:
- Modular components can be designed to suit any space and adapted to future needs
- Cases ship assembled for quick, easy installation
- Base cabinets include leveling glides, so no shims required
- Doors and drawers are laminate with 3mm PVC edge or optional seamless Thermoform
- All edges sealed with edge-banding to eliminate exposed wood & promote infection control
- Wide range of finishes and hardware pull options
- Work surfaces are standard 1″ laminate or optional solid surface
- Rapid depreciation – 7 years for modular vs. 39 years for custom millwork
- Capacity to reconfigure when needs change is good for the environment
To see the range of designs available, click here to visit the Matrix webpage.
Reduce the risk of falls and make Housekeeping’s job easier with the Kindred Bedside Cabinet with Self-locking Caster System.
The Self-locking Caster System is a proprietary design from Stance. You could call this Kindred table– the Unlock ‘N’ Roll Bedside Cabinet. Lift one or both levers on either side of the cabinet to lower hidden casters to the floor. Then, simply push or pull the cabinet to reposition it. Release the levers and the cabinet is locked in place, automatically.
This innovative product increases patient-room safety and caregiver efficiency. The self-locking casters default to the locked position when both levers are released. So, that eliminates the potential for one or more casters to be left unlocked by mistake. It also removes the need for caregivers to kneel and lock or unlock casters one at a time. And Housekeeping can move the cabinet easily and independently to clean the area under and behind the cabinet.
The Self-locking Caster System is an option available in selected case goods collections from Stance.
To watch a DEMONSTRATION VIDEO on the Kindred page of our website, click here.