As pioneers in designing furniture for mental and behavioral health, we are proud sponsors of the Center for Health Design’s virtual workshop focused on innovative and effective design strategies that support behavioral health populations. This is the first of 3 interactive free virtual workshops being offered this month. Thank you to everyone who has already registered, and if you are still looking to attend, it’s not too late to register: https://www.healthdesign.org/events/294.
Complimentary to the virtual workshop, you will also find a list of Stance Healthcare resources and recommended behavioral health products below:
- Specifying Furniture For HighRisk Patient Areas
- Blog Post: Designing for Behavioral Health
- Podcast: Interview with Suzanne Fawley, Behavioral Health Consultant
- Value Spectrum: Seating Options for Behavioral Health
- What is Behavioral Health Furniture?
The next Behavioral Health Design Virtual Workshop will be held on May 21st.