In partnership with The Center for Health Design, we’re thrilled to offer 2 free behavioral health educational opportunities at the end of this month.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Care in a Post Pandemic World
- Understand how the pandemic has impacted outpatient behavioral health care.
- Identify pandemic-inspired changes to reimbursement and operational models.
- Explore new priorities and solutions related to outpatient behavioral health design.
- Formulate conclusions about what changes will remain, and what will return to normal.
Recent Mental Health Projects: The Newest Lessons Learned
- Learn about changes in CMS and Joint Commission patient safety requirements and the cascading impact of those requirements on mental health project costs, scope, and schedules.
- Identify early lessons learned from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on both operating mental health facilities and projects in the planning and design process.
- Explore recent and emerging clinical changes impacting mental health facility design.
- Understand the underlying rationale for recent trends in the mental health facility planning and design.