Happy New Year! 2020 is just a few weeks old, but in many ways, this has already been a year of big wins for Stance Healthcare. Our team has long been hard at work to prepare the next wave of products and resources bringing our unique mission to market. On the heels of a fantastic 2019, here’s a sneak peek at what we’re looking forward to in the year ahead:
- A new venue for experiencing our products. As demand for our innovative healthcare furniture grows, Stance Healthcare will soon provide potential customers with a new opportunity to experience our products in-person. Stay tuned for more on this exciting development in early spring! In the meantime, here’s a hint: Our American friends won’t need a passport to get there.
- Focusing on Behavioral Health. As pioneers in Behavioral Health design, Stance Healthcare innovates award-winning products that prioritize dignity in the treatment process, improving the quality of healthcare experiences for patients, visitors, and caregivers. We’ll continue working in 2020 to meet this growing need with more products that support healing environments – beginning with new product announcements as soon as February.
- High standards that hold our mission accountable. There’s never been a better time to practice sustainability – and at Stance Healthcare, it’s always a priority as we consider the comfort and quality of materials for patients. As we continue to expand our product offerings, Stance Healthcare’s commitment to bringing trustworthy products to the healthcare environments we serve will grow along with us.
- Advancing our expertise in the healthcare space. Stance Healthcare is proud to be recognized as a trailblazer and expert in the healthcare design industry. In 2020, we’ll continue honing our expertise in the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. To name just a few opportunities we’re excited about: In addition to attending two workshops on Behavioral Health specifically, Stance Healthcare is looking forward to participating in the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo, continuing our presence at NeoCon, and having a larger booth at this year’s Healthcare Design Expo and Conference.
- A new look for our brand. This year, we’re rolling out a refreshed look for the Stance Healthcare brand! Our team is in the process of developing new brand standards and materials that better communicate our aesthetic and design philosophy.
These are just a few of the many exciting initiatives I’m excited to lead the Stance Healthcare team toward this year. We look forward to serving you in 2020!