It’s hard to believe our 2019 Nightingale GOLD win for the Frontier (Behavioral Health) collection was two years ago. Today, the Stance team is excited to soon return in person to attend this year’s Healthcare Design Expo + Conference October 23-26 in Cleveland.
In addition to reconnecting with our industry colleagues and once again enjoying in-person access to all the latest healthcare design insights and education the event has to offer, the Stance team is especially looking forward to introducing many of our 2021 new releases, as well as showcasing our top-selling customer favorites.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the Stance Healthcare and Stance Behavioral Health products we’re looking forward to exhibiting and promoting at HCD:
- Clover Lounge Seating Collection – LAUNCHING OCTOBER 2021: Designed to surround patients, visitors and care providers with beautiful curves and modern styling, Clover is offered in single, two-seat and three-seat lounge chair size options.
- Gem Occasional Tables – 2021 NEW RELEASE: Playful and minimalist in design, yet built to last: Gem’s lightly scaled geometric frame with soft-shaped top options offer a sophisticated, modern style suited for a multitude of healthcare settings.
- Valet Lounge Seating for Behavioral Health - 2021 NEW RELEASE: Valet offers a new standard in Behavioral Health lounge seating, with its attractive, modern aesthetics and thoughtfully designed safety features.
- Resilia Drum Table for Behavioral Health – 2017 Nightingale GOLD Award Winner: The Resilia Drum Table brings style and warmth to healthcare spaces and features a Marmoleum™ surface that is highly durable, easy-to-clean and not susceptible to chipping or cracking.
- Jensen Guest and Lounge Seating – 2021 NEW RELEASE: Thoughtfully designed for today’s modern healthcare facilities, Jensen is comfortable, easy-to-clean and blends stylish design with the strength of metal.
- Flo Dining Collection for Behavioral Health – 2021 NEW RELEASE: Offering beautiful organic lines and a soothing color palette, Flo provides a calming aesthetic that invites users to relax while dining safely in an intensive use space.
We look forward to seeing our friends and partners in the healthcare design industry, and invite anyone attending to come visit with us at Booth #4051.